Sign up to hear more from us.
I am Sierra Leone’, a Certified Doula and Birth Professional serving the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area. Mother of five beautiful children and each of their births were unique, long and rewarding. I decided to become a Doula because my heart always desired helping women as they go through their pregnancy, birthing process, postpartum and transitioning to a new beginning journey.
As a Lactation Counselor I will support families in their feeding choices and will work to fulfill the needs of your baby aligned with what your desires may be.
- Breastfeeding Basics 101 (Classroom)
- Lactation Support (In home visits and support)
- Lactation Room Set Up (Big or Small Business)
Radiant Child Yoga Instructor
I believe that supporting someone during and after a incarceration experience is vital and important for decreasing recidivism. It is during the transition time back into society that is a very critical time to new life experiences.
- ReEntry Matters (Formerly Incarcerated Women’s Support Group)
- Spiritual Pen Pal (Uplifting cards and letters sent to Incarcerated Women)
- Clothing Closet (accepting donations of baby items/clothes and maternity and women’s clothing for formerly incarcerated families to access)
- Motivational Speaking
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
Sierra's Contact Info Call/Text 612-558-9453 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 911